We are committed to helping you publish a book to high standards that you are extremely proud of. Our quality of services and pricing structure reflects this ethos. We work with you every step of the way and you have access to our team directly.
Every book is different – and the number of words, number of pages, complexity of editing and whether illustrations are required affects the final estimate.
Our standard publishing packages typically start from:
*You will be provided with a bespoke quote for your book project
Our publishing packages include everything you’ll need to publish your book to a high standard. Our quotes are transparent, itemised and fair and do not exclude things that are a key part of the process.
We do offer optional services which some authors are keen to take advantage of. We can discuss the benefits of the additional services with you so you can make an informed choice.
- One-on-one publishing support including: Categories & keywords, ISBN & Imprint advice, Pricing, Printing, Amazon Bestseller guidance and much more
- Publishing Prowess - comprehensive handbook to keep
- Copy-edits & full proofread (up to 80,000 words)
- Bespoke cover design
- Formatting and interior design
- PDF print-ready files
- Illustrations (for children’s books)
- Amazon (KDP) account set-up and book upload
- Marketing & Social Media support
- Book launch guidance and support
- E-book conversion (if required)
- Access to TAUK Private Facebook Community
- The author, as the registered publisher, is responsible for purchasing their own ISBN numbers.
- A deposit of £500 is required on acceptance of quotation
- Instalment payments are available on agreement
- All royalties are retained by the author
We have experts on the team for the following optional services. Each service is structured to give you a friendly and affordable service to optimise your success as an author. Ask us for more details and a quote that fits your bespoke needs.
- Author Website Development – An author website builds a professional presence
- PR Packages – A range of press packages to help reach the media
- Existing Book Audits – Written critique and recommendations on your existing book
- Book Marketing Mentorship – Strategic 6-month plan for pre & post book launch
- Social Media Management – When you have no time to manage your own platforms
- Social Media Banner Design – Professional designs to make you stand out
- Author Logo – Give yourself a brand identity
- Book Blog Tour – A strategic option for your pre-launch marketing plan
- Manuscript Structural Edits – When you’re looking for a writing mentor
- Marketing materials – Supporting your brand identity (posters, invitations, bookmarks, business cards, colouring-in pages, etc)
- Writers’ courses, workshops and retreats – Continual author development opportunities